1. On the red line: a woman talking into her cell phone about how they didn’t pay her enough to degrease the kitchen walls so she didn’t do a very good job. “I didn’t like going up and down them big ladders.” She was at least 65. She had a cane. They paid her $50. “I went to the pulmonary doctor yesterday,” she said. “My carbon level at least 5. Shouldn’t be, I only got money to smoke 4 or 5 cigarettes a day anymore. I mean I’d like to buy something for my house, or some fruit, or take a trip. And I mean a real trip, not like to Kentucky or Indiana. I’d like to go somewhere, just once.”
2. People rowing in the Cuyahoga.
3. The bus driver had lost his standard issue operator ID nameplate and by the looks of it, his kid had made him a new one.
4. A mob of teenagers at Euclid Heights and Coventry. It only takes a second for some trash talk to roll over into a full-on street fight, right in the middle of the intersection.
5. Michael Stanley Superstar.